Sky Quest Sky Quest

I've always love a Berzerk game. Add me in game: Tich212

Street hoops Street hoops

This is actually not too bad. I will say that you should work on making the power meter a thing that you have to time. This might be more enjoyable. As well as this, the teammate AI could pull of some impressive move if you just barely miss him, not just a dunk. It's a fun game over all, and a great time killer.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

I keep disappearing!

Toddler Shopping Toddler Shopping

There is no point, no lesson, or challenge. If you're going to make a good children's game, you'll need those as well. The animation and music is great childrens' music, though.

Atlantic Invaders (test) Atlantic Invaders (test)

Looks interesting. Definately Bioshock material. I want to see the full version now.

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

The number is 93660. I loved the ending.

The Journey to heaven? The Journey to heaven?

I liked it!

viivoices responds:

Thank you! There's a lot that needs to be done to the game, i'm hoping to land in the top 8 so I can receive the software to do so. I'm glad you enjoyed this prototype. I enjoy reading comments from
everyone so thank you for posting one.

Where's My Water? Where's My Water?

Ha! Nice one Thrombosis. I do agree with you, even if I can't afford to help with the people in Africa right now. I'm still in high school, and I don't have a job! I also realize that some countries actually have it worse than some areas in Africa. Ireland, for example, got out of a huge rut only a few dozen years ago. Then there's China, because they have a bad government that wants control over every single thing in their country. The people practically have no freedom, with the addition of the epidemic that happened just a few years ago where they had a some sort of natural disaster, and there was a lead poisoning problem with the products they produced. Not to mention that they became very poor afterwards. The last country I'll mention is Korea. We should all know what the heck is wrong with them by now.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I'm guessing you're not supposed to make it through the hoard... wait with all the upgrades, and you guys being professional, that's impossible! Then again, so is making it through the first frikkin' obstacle.

Gun Shop Lady soundboard Gun Shop Lady soundboard

Who the heck likes soundboards anyways?

MerlinODim responds:

People who use them to make prank calls and people who enjoy those calls.