All 10 art Reviews

Floating Above the Surface Floating Above the Surface

By far, this is my favorite piece of art on Newgrounds! I love it.

Shaman Shaman

A little sloppy on the eyes surrounding him, but otherwise, GOOD JOB!

sapoman responds:

Thanks, I will work on my slop, sir.

Like this Like this

I understand where you were going with this. I hate people who say, "if you don't like this picture, you're going to hell." It make me feel obligated to like it, only I don't like the content. I hate what's happening to these people, and it's sad what they have to go through every day, but I don't want to like it. In reality, it's evil to like something like this.

Newgrounds City Defense Newgrounds City Defense

I love this work! God, it's good to see your work today. I haven't seen anything new for a long time now. I say your work is original and fun. I enjoy watching out for your next work of art. Keep up the good work!

Artist-Lost responds:

Glad I could make you day with something new ^.^

I wanna blow you I wanna blow you

I don't care who you are, if you don't like Tonikor, then you don't know what you're missing. He's just trying to be funny. Sure it's cheesy, but so is so many other great artist's work. This can be a start to a new future. I imagine he'll be the best known artist in the near future.

Fuck this Fuck this

I love it! This incorporates how hard it is to be a police officer, especially for riot control. He just wrote "Fuck This," and sat down to give up. Awesome.

SHUT UP AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD SHUT UP AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD

I love it!

Art is shit Art is shit

I swear, if you get any better, you WILL be just like Dali.

2013 2013

This reminds me of Dali's work. He's a very good artist with a very weird style. I appreciate both.

Northern Lights Northern Lights

I don't know how anyone couldn't just love your art. I am an aspiring artist, and I need to get a better computer, so I can do stuff like that. Maybe if I get good, we can team up. I have a Google Chrome computer, and they're pretty new at their business. They need to make better computers that will support a lot more complex systems, like an artist's studio app.

Artist-Lost responds:

Thank you. Actually this one is an acrylic painting on canvas I just tweaked the colors a little to compensate for photo quality. It really helps boost your digital work more so then a good computer if you pick up some skills in traditional art.